Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gotta Get Me Some Alligator Ice

SO, I was sipping on some Georgia Peach Alligator Ice® when I got to thinking that I needed to rant about some shit that's been going on in my life lately.

First off, no matter how good I am with my hands...ladies, I am actually not so deft with my hands in plenty of subjects. To list a few, working with artistic mediums, balancing dinnerware, keying (that's the proper term for typing you twats), finger push-ups, and those stupid string kits that you make Eiffel Towers and shit out of, to name a few. The one that's really been bothering me recently is the artistic mediums, namely, .226 caliber wire for this wire structure project we've been assigned. Now this isn't the actual stuff your main piece is made out of, no, that's like eight times thicker. This stuff is literally 1/64 of an inch wide and physically pierces your fingers when you grab it the wrong way. Every day after class I can leave being able to make a finger painting hand print out of my own blood. But enough ranting for one entry.

Below is a screenshot of a recent survey given to the Ashland students and faculty who dine at our cafeteria. This is just one of my witty responses:

If you don't know what national holiday I am referring to then shame on you... But you can bet your sweet ass I'll be celebrating it even if I have to get a little gay with myself.

In other news, that Georgian luger died in a terrible crash the other day at the Vancouver Winter Olympics. If you missed the national CBS coverage that was taken down from thousands of sites, and youtube accounts thats okay because the good people at Exploding Plastic Inevitable recorded this clip at the scene: (if you're on facebook you can't see this without special apps)
Oh, wow. That looked pretty nasty.

But lets try and leave on a high note with the recent demographic:
Oh wait, no, that's just kind of fucked up instead

No comments:

Post a Comment